If it doesn't break into the 7k range, I expect downtrend into support at 6k.
I am hoping a break into the resistance at 7k but I've got my stop losses set just in case.
I still think we are going down before going sideways.
It's all a question of is next six months in the 4k to 6k range or 6k to 8k range.
"Prospective commenters have 21 days respond after the SEC’s order is registered, and those offering a rebuttal have 35."
35 Days at minimum puts it around end of October?
Either way they can still delay until approx Feb/March of 2019.
My opinion is that they will gather comments and delay again till 2019. The clout surrounding the largest crypto/bitcoin exchanges by volume is still extremely obscure. A majority of volume is transacted in regulatory grey areas.
But time will tell.