1. Bounce on the retrace was successful, bids were executed on BTC/EUR pair at 628 through to 610 which was the absolute local bottom in EUR.
2. There was a great retrace to 50% Fib of this move, which is also the Kijoun (Base) line of the on the 1hr.
3. There is an forming on the 1hr which could go either way.
4. If there is a break upward expect a rise to pre-drop level of 735-745USD and could fomo past that.
5. If there is a break downward we could go as far as 600USD, but I would expect some more pitstops at previous consolidation areas 635USD and the monthly at 630USD.
Very much on this one although I only trade in spot so my risk is limited and my stops are more flexible. I'm because of SegWit implementation and am confident most nodes will update to the newest version. I'll explain my stance in detail later on.