@SashaK83, If you look at my chart, I predict the same thing. I forecast hitting around $9,500 tomorrow, a pull back to around $7,300 by the next day and then the breakout around the 9th of February. As my chart also shows, that's all dependent on breaking the resistance line I point to with the arrow around $8,100. If we do not break that resistance, I forecast a re-test of $6,000-$6,500.
Having said all that...It's certainly not out of the question for us to break $10K today...but I'm not counting on it.