If BTC cant hold around $3600 this week, then I see us dropping down a little more.
Of course alts are following.
I mentioned multiple times to be in FIAT and wait til confirmation of an uptrend or if we actually form a bottom.
Again nothing wrong with laddering down since BTC is below $4k and we havent seen that for a year.
- Test the .236 FIB and cant break it
- Forming a possible symmetrical triangle ( can go either way depending on , indicators, etc)
- Still in a downtrend (needs to break the resistance line
- OBV is really low
- Candle is below BB and many MA and