- Short since $9490, still waiting on re-entry
- Currently holding this uptrend and being squeezed between $9188 (now resistance) and the uptrend.
- If the stock market continues dumping with the influx of bad news we've gotten recently, I think BTC and the rest of the cryptos will follow as they are very closely correlated.
- $7750 will be very possible in that scenario, with the other scenario being continued accumulation along this uptrend until we go back up to try and break out of this downtrend for another time.
- Still holding off on re-entry, obviously will keep you more updated in my free telegram chat.
As always please do your own research, I am not a financial advisor.