As short term we can expect a small correction on BTC , long-term we are sure it will be worth hundreds of thousands dollars and it will revolutionize at least modern economy.
As we love infographics (who doesn’t ? ) we want to share with you another hypothetical money influx into the crypto market.
So today we are mesmerized by the infographic provided by weforum. org with cooperation with again Jeff Desjardins (Visual Capitalist).
Here is the link https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/10/t...
The latest estimate from the World Bank puts global GDP at roughly $80 trillion in nominal terms for 2017.
Once you click on the link you will find visualization called Voronoi diagram. You will find there, major economies with data which say how much each economy contribute to the global economy (in %) as well as the nominal amount of goods(in US dollar ) they produced in 2017.
So here are a couple of examples
• USA – $19,38T (nearly 25% of the global economy)
• China – $12,24T (nearly 15,4% of the global economy)
• Japan – $4,87T(nearly 6,13% of the global economy)
• Germany – $3,68T (4,63% of the global economy)
• UK – $2,62T (3,3%of the global economy)
• France – $2,58T (3,25% of the global economy)
• India – $2,6T (3,27% of the global economy)
• Brazil – $2,06T (2,59% of the global economy)
• Canada – $1,65T (2,08% of the global economy)
Current BTC dominance is 54% and the current market cap is $114 billion
So let’s do the math.
Let’s assume just one tiny 1% of the global annual economy which is $800 billion.
It means $432 billion goes to BTC . When we add 114 to 432 it will give $544 billion which is nearly 480% gain. It means the price of the single Bitcoin would be nearly $32000. This looks pretty awesome, doesn’t it?
We will repeat these calculations with regard to certain numbers which are given above.
• USA alone – the price of the single BTC would be $13 000
• China alone - the price of the single BTC would be $10 400
• Japan, Germany, UK, France - the price of the single BTC would be $10 931
• India, Brazil, Canada – the price of the single BTC would be $8600
So our dear!
Remember to be an evangelist of the crypto and BTC . Tell everyone how great and big invention it is! Tell them how we can use them. Tell them how many aspects of the economy wait for such solution presented by the crypto.
DO IT EVERY DAY AMONG YOUR FRIENDS, NEIGHBOURS, FAMILY MEMBERS AND AT WORK.
Try to convince them to buy some crypto.
It will pay off. In the end, all of us will earn money and have a better future. REALLY!
Please do share your thoughts with us regarding such scenario and this evangelist approach.
ARE YOU IN?