In 2Days Chart, Bulls Testing the KEY SUPPORT Region (9.4 - 9.6k) , (It Was Strong Resistance)
- If Hold it Then I'm Expecting Bounce Back Towards Next RED ZONE (10.6 -0 10.8k)
- If BULLS Failed to hold the Support Region Then We Might See DUMP Towards the 9k (Maybe This Week)
BTW, So far Bears in Full Control So We'd Wait For Strong Reversal .
On the Other Hand, In Bigger TF Chart, Bitcoin Bulls Have Failed to Break the KEY (0.5 FIBONACCI)
Last time (In OCT 2019) It's Rejected it & DUMPED Hard from here. (Now Doing Same.)
If Bulls Cleared this Resistance, Next Target Will be Around 11k (FIB 0.38) But So far Looking Weak.
In My Point of View, Bitcoin Might test the 9k Region Again Before Another LEG.
If Bitcoin Lost the 9k LEVEL Support, Then It'll be first lower low, We might Back in .
Keep in Mind, BITCOIN Has still in Uptrend & We'd HOLD It For Midterm (HALVING AHEAD)
In , Has Still in Process, So Keep Your Eyes on it too..!!
Please like the idea for Support & subscribe for More ideas like this and share your ideas and charts in Comments Section..!!
Join Me on Telegram & Twitter For more Regular Updates..
Thanks for Your Love & Support..!!