see if the BitInstant CEO arrest news
catalyst can lead to a "true panic".
The $765 level has been holding BTC
up, but this could really sell off if we snap
However, I will be quick to cut off this trade
if we don't get immediate follow-through. I
have very little patience to the downside after
waiting so long to take profits on my last short.