From a wave perspective, wave 5 can fail to take off if fundamentals are all bad but we haven't reach that stage yet. So really just banking on that chance, that wave 5 will still take off. In the worst case, wave 5 dies halfway at 15k but we still take off from here regardless. So far, Momentum is atm and we can see alot of buying activity actually happening since 6.8k broke. Still trying hard to absorb the selling. If this here 6.5k zone breaks without a bounce or if the bounce die then... it is the end of the bull market and the start of a bear market. Actually when 7.8k support broke, we already entered a bear market but this is the last turning point before we fully confirm that a bear market is here to stay till 2k maybe.
Good luck bulls, I closed my short and am taking a long position here. This idea will invalidate if we simply cannot absorb the sell off and breaks below 6.2k.
May take a day or two to test 9.5k, can't exactly predict that time frame. For now, we bounced and we babysit while we continue to battle for the ball at 6.5k front line.
I already moved into a short for the record. May go sideway for the rest of the day, I will play by the ear and shift around. Good luck! I hope you guys got some good gains there, don't forget your stop losses if you are holding for a swing.
Feels good to predict the crash and then the recovery bounce, but still believe we have entered a bear market, thus not holding the long.
The short term momentum has been a mix of bullish and bearish signals over the past few days, in which the bulls had the upper hand. But the long term momentum is still bearish, and the double bottom can only be seen up to the 15 mins. Good luck if you are still on this long, my recommendation is to sell. Wait for a test at $6k or further down.