BITFINEX:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Hello crypto fans,

here is a new update for my "short term" view.
My last two charts are already playing fine, but this one should be get you a better view for the next few weeks.

So don´t get into FOMO because we will see a better price to buy next year Q1.

Hope you enjoy, leave me a like or a comment with your optinion.

Thanks and i wish you a nice christmas time :-)
Comment: I call in the chart "days" instead of weeks, sorry for that! But the lines are correctly!
Now the text "compare it to 200 days..." make more sense ;-)
Comment: So far so good, let´s see if we arrive 4,800 - 5,000 USD in the next few days.
But don´t get into FOMO, i think it will drop again later!
Comment: Wish you all a merry christmas !!!
And for the next years, a massive bag of money :)


I m thinking about 1k for btc. Only dropping below the high of 2013 would make more despair in the market. What do you think? XD
Crypto-Coin-Trader IHave1MillionBTC
@IHave1MillionBTC, if the support of round about 3.000 USD is falling... the next major support would be the last ATH ... round about 1.200 USD. I don´t think this will happen, but it is possible for sure!
Crypto-Coin-Trader Crypto-Coin-Trader
@Crypto-Coin-Trader, additional info:
I mean for this, a daily or weekly candle should close unter 3.000 USD... after that it could happen!
I think and hope that there would be only a large spike do the downside, but no closed candle.
IHave1MillionBTC Crypto-Coin-Trader
@Crypto-Coin-Trader, I am ready to stock up below 2k. The upward channel is too obvious for all investors, which is inconvincible to me. Let' s wait for 1k and get rich! hahaha
Crypto-Coin-Trader IHave1MillionBTC
@IHave1MillionBTC, sure if we hit this target i will buy as hell too ;-)
But i find it important, that nobody just wait for there target, if he or she is not even a little investet a little bit. Otherways there could be FOMO really fast.

For me as a hodler, we can go up tomorrow and iám not sad at all, that i can´t buy more. But for someone who waits, and waits... will maybe to late to get into the bull-run train.
I think we're about to slump to $ 2.5k
@ReallyMe, thank you for sharing your idea. Sure it´s possible to, but the 200 MA was a huge support in the past and should be also in the future. Let´s see how BTC reacts after finally hitting this point.
ReallyMe Crypto-Coin-Trader
@Crypto-Coin-Trader, sure let's see. should it go under weekly MA200 $ 3.1k though, I think, hell will break loose.
(BTW, you chart says "200 days MA", you probably mean "200 weeks MA")
@ReallyMe, you are right, weeks not days :-D ... stupid misstake, but the lines are correctly
ur drunk
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out