1. Int . Wave 4 have ended (on June 29) and we are going up further into wave 5 and
2. Int . Wave 4 has yet to end and will have to come down to form the Intermediate C wave
So, possibility no.1 is busted!
on to possibility no.2 'Wave 4 has not ended"
Question is, where will it end?
Two acceptable target for W4 to end is pointed on on the chart above. The first target is met now we will have to wait and see if the price will break the target or will the target hold.
Target 2 ($587) is also still acceptable but not likely as wave 4 tends to end its' C higher than its' A.
So now I'm down to three possibility.
1. Intermediate Wave 4 is ending, we can wait and see
TP: 50% at $950
2. Primary Wave 3 have already ended and we're in a Primary Wave 4, which can push our target to $618 and $539 respectively.
Buy: Wait for confirmation to buy after price went below and came back up past $615
TP: 50% @ $1100
3. Major Wave 1 have ended and we are in a Major Wave 2 correction, expect target as low as $400 or $303
Buy (sell): Might consider short if price broke through $587
SL: $697 (yikes)
TP: 50% at $400
I am also open to more possibilities.
AS FOR TODAY.
The price is testing my target, will wait and see how it unfolds.
PS. For my line chart I used (H+L+C)/3 (Daily)
Ok, so the daily movement has been completed. The weighted Median Price is on target 1.
Target No.1 Still holds, if price go p then long on confirmation signal or after first dip.
Target 1 may not hold. wait and see.
Price just went through the first target, now let's see if the second target will hold.
It it breaks then we can look for a major correction, if it holds then we might expect a series of extended fifth before the end of Cycle Wave 3
Price is STILL fluctuating on
A symmetrical triangle is forming nicely.
Action: WAIT / Watch closely