there is two ways to look at bitcoin and being aware of both options is important
THIS ISN'T MY PRIMARY PREDICTION BUT ITS SMART TO HAVE SOME STOPS AND USDT TO BUY THE DIP
IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYS OUT
If the market cycle sees a full retrace to 3000$ levels then we will be buying the dips with spare USDT
&& USD because another cycle would be expected
Trading is about being aware about both possibilities and having a plan to profit off both options !
There is potential for another 22% drop in the market cap (60% of the correction is already over)
2 wave counts the option and my main prediction (UNTIL WE GET MORE MARKET STRUCTURE) we broke out of a and need to see a hard bounce with continuation
I have some USDT on hand ready to ladder into all this panic (IF SUPPORT DOESN'T HOLD)
Not trying to FUD or make anyone PANIC here just being honest and letting you all understand the possibilities because you can profit off this fall if support doesn't hold
as a trader it's key to be open to multiple possibilities and scenarios then use your wisdom & TA skills to determine risk to reward and probabilities
Right now until we see a clear break downward my count is higher by balance of probabilities for me but I have a plan for both market directions && you should to.
&& again I want to be clear that another 22% drop isn't even that scary considering the fact that we have already fallen 60%
Stay profitable out there
Youtube channel with lessons on trading
BTC : 3QccfbwpF9rpm8aofADDWdtshDrXnGwZ