My last analysis showed that the signals were weak and that Bitcoin could move down since it was rejected for the fourth time by strong resistance... You can see the full analysis here:
Now, we are going to have a shorter-term look at the chart.
Bitcoin ( BTCUSD ) on The 4H Time Frame / Scale
- First we have what appears to be a pattern, a strong one, to push bTCUSD back above EMA10. (https://www.tradingview.com/x/AbkwVvBI/)
If the red can be conquered, Bitcoin can easily move higher... but if it remains below it, as it is now, we can expect additional retrace.
- Trading back down below EMA10 (candle close is needed for confirmation).
- and trending lower.
- on the zone and trending down.
- Retrace has gone to 0.5 Fib. of the last wave, can easily go lower to 0.618, 0.786 or 1.
- The GREEN would support Bitcoins price if it turns upward.
Feeling the market: Bitcoin can easily go lower, that's the feeling right now... The signals are above.
I mentioned the altcoins market in my last update for Bitcoin , which can be seen here, and that the alts would start moving from this point forward... Now...
I am seeing more pairs on Binance producing very strong setups that can produce massive impulse waves...
Just watch... You can check my profile for some of those...
Thanks a lot for the support.
TOTAL Crypto Market Cap.
TOTAL2 Crypto Market Cap. Exclude BTC
Binance Coin (BNBBTC)
Bitcoin Dominance (BTC.D) | New Chart Analysis
See it below
AdToken (ADTBTC) Hits Two Targets
Now at 40%+ of profits generated...
Now moving lower...