Bitcoin’ has been trending up since it touched its lowest point on the 24th June.
As you can see on the chart above, Bitcoin’ has been trading within an for more than 130 days (Over 4 months).
The last time the bottom of this channel was touched was on the 31st October, which produced a reversal . Bitcoin’ is looking positive to move up.
What's your take on the chart above?
Bitcoin’ Resistance Levels & Supports
Thanks a lot for reading. Appreciated.
Let me share a few tips with you today:
(1) Always secure profits. We are here trading to make money, so always secure your profits.
(2) Secure profits by selling those trades that you have in profits. We have many, many trades that have increased anywhere from 50% to 200% in the past couple of weeks, some up to 400%. You can sell 20%, 30%, 50% or up to 100% of your holdings for these trades.
(3) There is always plenty of time to buy back in. Notice that each time we hit a few targets the price retraces for long. The retrace can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks on average and some times more. Only after that another wave up comes.
So when you sell on target... Keep and enjoy your profits, be thankful and move on.
(4) Secure profits now from profitable trades. Hold in Bitcoin for new trades, for waiting Bitcoin to go up, or withdraw a portion.
Note: You can also hold your altcoins/trades long term as much as you want of course.
(5) Make a habit of withdrawing and enjoying profits. Since we trade to make money, it is smart to withdraw and enjoy your earnings... Just to make sure you are doing it right. Some people trade for years without ever withdrawing. Withdrawing will make your work and efforts worthwhile.
(6) Raise stop loss above buy in level and higher. After we start hitting our targets, change your stop loss to above buy in price. In case a quick correction comes, you get out of the trade in profits since you already sold portions at target and the remaining stack is sold above buy in if prices go down.
(7) You can also raise stop loss above 1st, 2nd and 3rd target depending on how high the trade has gone.
(8) You can always keep 20-30% of your holdings for any trade/coin for LONG term / Higher targets.
(9) You can also sell all on first target for a quick profit, 10-20%, and move on to another trade, rinse and repeat (just another strategy).
(10) Modify everything to match and fit your own needs. Upgrade what you read to make it your own. Make sure to diversify...
Remember that the goal is to take your profits home.
(11) These are just suggestions and SIMPLE IS ALWAYS BEST.
So remember the following:
1) Buy low (within buy in range).
3) Sell on target.
That is all it takes.
Shorts are dropping:
(1) $6450 - Target hit
(2) $6550 - Next target
(1) $6450 - Target hit
(2) $6550 - Target hit
(3) $6630 - Target hit
(4) $6711 - Next target.
(🥇 Free PREMIUM Trades, Altcoins, Bitcoin, Results, Rainbows & More)
You are on the wrong side once more...