You would expect a pullback after a nice gain, but wait for a sell . Why?
Here are the positives:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals (highlighted in green box).
2. The lower indicators under the chart are CHOP/ Chop Zone; readings below the shaded area (38.2) indicate a strong trend. The solid green indicates up.
3. The top lower indicator is phase energy, and this is positive. (Tuesday update: Latest green bar indicates strength).
4. The is feeding in the uptrend.
5. / (top indicator) is strong, but correcting. (Tuesday update: It did roll over, but so far the price remains .
6. Prices are trading above the .
7. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line. This is a .
8. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING HIGHER.
9. The 5/34 (top middle) is strong.
10. The moving average is rising. (end of re-cap).
The point I was trying to make yesterday is that would roll-over and fall, but prices would not follow. Why?
I did not see a sell , so, in my opinion yesterday, the trend was up.
In my opinion today (Tuesday 09-06-16), BTCUSD-is still in an uptrend. Stay long until you see a sell and change in direction.
Good luck to you. Don.