This is what I meant few weeks ago when said "I can't ignore weekly MACD".
For first, there was a hook.
For the second there is some heuristical deduction:
1. Bitcoin is bullish? Obviously yes. Candles are above BB.
2. Can the Bitcoin have divergence on weekly MACD? No way.
3. So if price reverse now, there would be divergence on as local top would be lower than ATH top. Okay.
4. So can the price reverse now? No way.
5. So where must reverse to fit into correct Bitcoin picture? Well above ATH . See in PIC.
And now, extrapolate candles to match such to measure approximate location of next local top. It must be well above ATH . Well above $30k.
I saw similar picture when Bitcoin was on the way to brake its first historical top at $31.