A) Price action breaks the downtrend since $CME opening i'll be closing my short position from 19k to cover the cost and start looks for potentially buying opportunities
B) Another leg down i'll keep my short open once we hit the once again and see how market will react once again...
C) If i see price test previous and having a hard time breaking thru the barrier i''ll set buy orders and ride the position i'm taking..
Currently Holding a big position from 19k targeting $1,000-1,900 RANGE
Please the disclaimer
This document is for information and illustrative purposes only. It is not, and should not be regarded as “investment advice” or as a “recommendation” regarding a course of action, including without limitation as those terms are used in any applicable law or regulation