As long as daily close stays above 60 MA then stay long.
If closes below 60 MA for two consecutive days then exit trade to cut losses.
Using btctrack.com to alert me by email if price dips below $800 on MTGOX. If this happens I will revise the charts to decide whether to exit or not (using of 1h/4h bar to decide - high gap below $800 then sell, otherwise wait for two day close.
This is just my idea playing with $10k capital that I can afford to lose. I might sound as if I know what I'm doing but I might not :).