I’m still holding my short positions. We already dumped a lot, but the price has bounced back and is now trading around $113K. As mentioned earlier, if Bitcoin holds above $110K, there’s strong resistance around $113.5K. A clear breakout above that level could push the price toward $115K–$117K, where I’ll be adding more shorts. For now, I’m staying patient and still targeting a move below $100K in the coming weeks if momentum fades again.
Related publications
Disclaimer
The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.
Related publications
Disclaimer
The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.
