parrabram

BTC Master Prediction

Short
BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
My theory is simple, every time the .23 Fibonacci zone is broken, there is a 60% chance of touching .38 and a 40% chance of touching .61
Trade active: For Short:
SE = 41500
TP1 = 31500 (60%)
TP2 = 20200 (40%)
SL = 50700

For Long:
LE = 20200
TP1 = 31500 (60%)
TP2 = 51500 (40%)
SL = 16500

Comments

Nice Analysis 👍
Reply
parrabram abubakarmazhar
@abubakarmazhar, Thanks!
Reply