Btc after Break trend again

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
2497 32
last day at last analysis we say btc still go down and btc stop at resistance line after that we see btc break up resistance and trend line many people again want to buy bitcoin

buy or not it is your decision

I analyzed chart and write what I see and what I will do buy or sell or keep eye on chart
and share updates

now we see btc touch $2825 and back to summit again

focus and watch price movements

if you take a look at price range you will see price touch $2900 $2985 twice

between that price drop to $1800 /$1850 twice

range about $1000 the price move fast

at sec wave for dips, our order was at $1780 but price bounced at $1810

it`s will take some time to explain what i see

I will shortcut it

we are in summit again and i still expect dips more dips

this touch maybe my expecting will fail when ? if price passed summit at $2980 until now and moment if I have my money " stuck on Btc_e" I didn't buy it's very risky

as we said at last charts if u wont to trade just scalping and use capital why I write that again because of i know one say i have missed chance again

at this moves market not stable from my point of view to trade scalp

i wait for clear and confirm signal to get trade gain more than I spent on scalping

if btc passed $2980 next days and I still don`t expect that because of what I saw and analysis from price movements
if that happened I will reset my analysis then update and trades

why I wait? because when i say dips i mean big movement and faster candle down to $1580 as first stop

if u like my Style in trading I will be glad to know that before I search for profit I search for safe trade good profit

so what if you not enter a trade and still in fiat as I advice are in a lose? sure not the thing u lose its time only not money

at last keep eye on update and my expecting still, say we will see more dips if we did not pass $2985 at this third time

we ask Allah reconcile and repay

Comment: expect
nothing will happen at 1 aug no big move it`s will be normal as every day but the moves start after 2/8/2017
Comment: start play drop 7 % after share

Comment: Update 1

Comment: good touch at 2927 drop - $300 to 2615 good we ask Allah reconcile and repay
Comment: Allah willing analysis still active
do you think it will down more than 2600 ?
+1 Reply
HamadaMark Tigrealre
@Tigrealre, we still active on this plan just we move to Bitstamp cuz btc-e down
+1 Reply
the fact that second high was slightly lower indicates that trend is changing and price will go down.charts never lie and price is a footprint of money.
+2 Reply
@balocik, true if u get the correct data from chart and analysis at this moment chart never lie we ask Allah reconcile and repay :)
You are right, I have the same feeling - the right opportunity will have so much assurance to gain than forced a trade. Thank you. Very happy to see your analysis daily :)
+2 Reply
HondaJr sifeij
@sifeij, So it is going down, in your opinion? I almost bought in order to get BCC :) Probably I shouldn't..
+1 Reply
sifeij HondaJr
@HondaJr, I have long term holdings, but for short term, it's risky to get in now. Besides, BCC is not free....the value will come from BTC.
+1 Reply
HondaJr sifeij
@sifeij, Ok, I am trying to see when is the good time to get in.(I haven't got in yet) Maybe around 3rd of August? can you please tell me until when I should wait?
+1 Reply
sifeij HondaJr
@HondaJr, I would not get in above $2000. But you have to decide for yourself :)
HondaJr sifeij
@sifeij, Yes, thanks! :)
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Help Center Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out