649bruno
Short

BTCUSD Update: Bearish Divergence Part 2

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
190 0 6
Part 2 of 2. If you looked at the previous chart, which was daily, you saw mixed signals.
This is a four hour chart.
Here are the negative warning signs:

1. Sell Fractal (red box).
2. Your compass for direction, the alligator , is feeding in a down trend.
3. The 5/34 MACD (top middle) has a bearish cross.
4. The phase energy (top lower) is negative, with a zero line cross.
5. CHOP is almost below the shaded area (38.2).
6. CHOP ZONE is red, indicating a downward bias.
7. Prices are trading in the Ichimoku Cloud .
8. Prices are below the red Ichimoku Cloud conversion line.
9. Prices are below the Ichimoku Cloud baseline.
Want odds? 75% odds down (because of the sell Fractal and alligator direction), 25% odds up/ sideways (CHOP not yet indicating trend).
What to look for: if there is to be a breakout move lower, CHOP must fall below 38.2 (below the shaded area) to confirm the trend.
There are more negatives than positives. In my opinion, use tight stops if you are long.
Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.





EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out