We were one of the first traders who called short (26 July) when BTC spiked above $40k, and everyone else was calling ATH , moon, and bull run.
You asked me if the idea ("All-in BTC Short 🔻 TP: $31 700, x10") was still valid: Yes, it's still correct.
So, this is a clean remake of the same idea to reinforce our position.
🔴 KEY POINTS:
- is strongly overbought
- Momentum hit Resistance
- Price Action hit Historic Resistance
- Machine Learning (Artificial Intelligence, ) says upcoming Resistance
- Bitmex Funding Rates favor short positions
- Bitmex Troll Box is overbought (90% long)
- Bitfinex whales started to short
- Okex Top Traders have more shorts than longs
- Chart Pattern: This Technical Indicator Variation worked 100% in the past
We've got BTC short. All-in.
Target Price: $31 700
Stop Loss: $50 000
Entry Price: $40 000 - $45 000
We've seen a Volume Rejection, and Bitcoin continues its way downwards.
Trail your ROI wisely.
We closed this position a long time ago.
In profit. (Trail Profit)