We prepared for you a big picture analysis of the future price of BTC .
We based our prediction on the previous bull trend which became sharper over time.
The previous trend was developed without institutional money whatsoever.
This is a really important factor as right now once more countries are going to regulate cryptocurrencies we expect a flood of the institutional money.
This time we froze such approach and we based simply on the past . This may not come into effect and the changes and certain targets can come much quicker in force.
This showed scenario is rather pessimistic and once again it doesn’t take into account institutional money.
So let’s get down to business.
The whole past took around 854 days. We divided it into 3 parts outlining 3 major trends.
Each trend differs from each other by the rate of increase.
• 1st wave increases with the angle of 18 degrees and it reaches around $900. It took 588 days and makes it possible to earn 350%. On the first
wave, believers and hodlers are buying. The market mood is improving but is far from the enthusiasm.
• 2nd wave. It is almost 3 times shorter and gives the possibility to earn 600% in 224 days. It is almost 3 times steeper than the 1st wave. In
such circumstances early enthusiast are getting in.
• 3rd wave. It is very steep and it lasts only 43 days but it gives over 200% profit. This is a very enthusiastic part of the story and late
enthusiasts and newcomers are buying. At the same time, believers and hodlers are selling waiting for a time to reload.
If we make the same exercise from now on and we apply previous trends, price and time change here is what we get.
• 1A – this should last till the mid of June 2020 reaching barely $27 000
• 2A – till the February 2021 we can obtain as high as $158 000
• 3A – typically the shortest wave but it can drag as high as $590 000 per 1 BTC
In 2 years time, our current correction will be a just blurred memoir.
So once again. Our today’s assumption is based on the past. We presume a lot of institutional money into crypto so each wave might be shorter and steeper resulting in a higher price in the shorter period of time.
This is the minimum option and makes perfect sense for us.
What do you guys think? Do you expect such figures quicker? Please leave a comment down below.
We are here to support you and give you best insights we have.
All your suggestions are very welcome.
LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3