Hinterland

Wait until bounce to go long!

Long
COINBASE:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Could still break back down so I'm going to wait until it retests. Bull volume is dwindling a bit at 338000 and I expect a move to the downside shortly. How far the downside will go depends on the whales. Hopefully it bounces back for some easy trading
Comment: Rip wasn't paying attention. I wish I sold at 39k, but I ended up selling around 38k
Comment: Next phase is hopefully it will retest 40k and breakthrough. More details on this later. It could also just as well drop back down to 36k the old resistance.
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.