So it was 1000 times announced BTC is going to fall to down.
To $5000 to $3000 or even to $1000.
This didn’t happen and won’t happen again.
This is one of the last times when you see BTC price as a four-digit number.
What is happening right now?
• The is down
• There are little demand and almost no supply
• The price isn’t falling down – it remains strong
• We expect another burst soon.
• The uptrends are getting stronger – the first one was with an angle 9 degrees and the last one was with 30 degrees.
We know from our experience that we can reach to 70 or even 80 degrees angle of the uptrend. Once we reach it will be time for the
• The sentiment touched the bottom – it is time to reload
• Ichimoku Cloud – again the price is still much over the TenkanSen(red) and KijunSen (blue).
This looks safe.
So maybe some patterns look counterintuitive but this is this way in our crypto world.
“It is one of the great paradoxes of the (crypto) market that what seems too high usually goes higher and what seems too low usually goes lower”
If you want to support us please hit a like.
Thank you for reading and your time.