1. Buy cry die set up. AT "BUY" labeled in chart you see buyers trying to "time" a bottom and thus you see a quick rebound. Next up you see Cry, that is where a new low is made because all the speculative buyers trying to time bottom were exhuasted, in this case the buyers at "BUY" are crying. A short while later a new low is made, and the buyers who bought at BUY, affectionately "Die" Or rather throw in the towel as they think selling will accelrate. Notice how no Lows other than BUY had quick, momentuous, high rebounds: Noone was trying to time those bottoms.
All the people trying to time bottom at BUY end up making the "real" bottom at die. Of course I dont know if this is the bottom.
2. divergence is strong, new lows are coming with less strength.
3. Price will have a hard time going below or around the price of initial bubble dump (in this case 380) .
4.bid/ask continues to be out of wack. in fact the lower we go the more out of wack it appears. In some cases i actually see total bids incrase as we go lower. This is the most depth for a +/- 50 dollar price range I've ever seen in .
1. is all speculative still so fundamentals barely matter, but here are some points
2. we are getting closer to april 15th and major exchanges in china have still to receive anything and are operating as normal.
3. Concerns appear to be about third party payment processors
4. situation still unclear, but potentially priced in. This could be a silk road style situation at this point, where any super selloff could see buyers come in
5. investments continue and the regulatory front is getting clearer by the day.
Overall This is a very strong buy signal for me. I would encourage risk-seeking investors to consider taking a stance here for maximum upside/downside ratio. For those who are more conservative, look at my last chart and wait for established uptrend w/ a close over 10dma.
Basically 99.9% of chances to have BTC completely banned in China.
In any case, I believe that BTC/LTC are going to go back from this. I just dont know when but we must pay attention to get into it.