After analyzing all the possible corrective waves, I came to the preliminary conclusion that the complete (or nearly complete) the last wave correction.
Confused by the fact that the price rises slowly above, which is not typical for a new impulse wave.
If we compare BTCUSD with EURUSD in the same timeframe, we see that the pair move around in the same direction, with different force.
From there, I came to the output port that BTCUSD will rise in 2015 presumably in March, or if the price to break 182.68, then the second half of 2015.
1. Triple always consists of five main waves.
2. Generally, the wave W, Y and Z are single zigzagged.
3. The first wave of X can take the form of any corrective pattern except for horizontal or inclined triangle.
4. The second wave of X can take the form of any correctional model.
5. The first wave length X is always less than the wavelength W.
6. Wavelength Y is always greater than the length of the first wave X.
7. The length of the second wave of X is always smaller than the wavelength Y.
8. Wavelength Z, usually longer than the second wavelength X.
I hope I'm right.
P.S. Sorry for my English.
Finally: I close my position on the market, the general idea here to see prices trade.