I'm in long from 385 so will look to add to that at about 400 if this pattern plays out. If not, I will simply add to my position on each pullback.
EDIT (14 Oct - 12pm AEST) - After conversing with my good man MoonTrader below, I have decided to remove my 375 stop loss in anticipation of one more move south. My overall profit target remains unchanged and I will still scale in at pullbacks.
Good luck peeps :)
A further question MoonTrader (and anyone else willing to pitch in) - if a head and shoulders doesn't generally apply to pullbacks, would we simply be looking for a 'V' bottom around here?