We’re holding 70k for now, here’s the interim plan if 69.8k–69.5k holds (phase 1).
If we can defend 69.8k–69.5k, there’s a solid chance we push into 73–74k. if we get a pullback into the 70–69k range and it holds again, we could see a final push up into 76–77k.
Will park phase 2 for now and see how price reacts here.
Otherwise, if we lose 69k, there’s a chance we trade back into 66–64k (nPOC).
Advanced Crypto Trading Terminal
Lightning-fast execution — 100% free!
Trade like a Pro via Tealstreet ⚡️
tealstreet.io/
linktr.ee/tealstreet.io
Content in partnership with:
linktr.ee/mooncakexbt
Lightning-fast execution — 100% free!
Trade like a Pro via Tealstreet ⚡️
tealstreet.io/
linktr.ee/tealstreet.io
Content in partnership with:
linktr.ee/mooncakexbt
Disclaimer
The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.
Advanced Crypto Trading Terminal
Lightning-fast execution — 100% free!
Trade like a Pro via Tealstreet ⚡️
tealstreet.io/
linktr.ee/tealstreet.io
Content in partnership with:
linktr.ee/mooncakexbt
Lightning-fast execution — 100% free!
Trade like a Pro via Tealstreet ⚡️
tealstreet.io/
linktr.ee/tealstreet.io
Content in partnership with:
linktr.ee/mooncakexbt
Disclaimer
The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.
