Bitcoin his wave now the same as April/2018 and the alt coins as ONT & EOS pumped at the first of the journey as April ,we stay above 10 as April too
Market-cap: We need to close 1D candle also above 129B to reach 175B
So what should we do now ?
We have to wait to be in safe 100% until we close 1D candle atleast above 3970$ & , after it our jouney will be ended at 5200$ so you should know your target from now
BTC now move with 1 month then 1 month so dont worry we'll gain our profits so easily but in safe ;)
Dont forget to Like & Follow
the real bullish wave confirms when we break the trend of 4250$ with 1D candle to reach 5200$
The main bounce that we're waiting for it is from 3650$ but in case we break this support i think we'll cancel 5200$ bullish wave but we have very strong support 3541$ if we bounce from it so fast and close above 3650$ we'll continue our bullish wave to 5200$
What do you think ?
I have i good idea ,,, Keep ur eyes on 24H changes of alt coins on binance with profits % if u see moves and bullish on alt coins you dont have to wait for Bitcoin to buy and jump on alt coins
Short-term targets: 3760 - 3900
STOP-LOSS: Close 4H candle under 3650$
but abc correction may take us to 3650$ so u have to set buy order in 3650 - 3680 zone or buy after the break-out of 3970$ with 4H candle