Everybody is talking about some "magical rebounce from 8.200 level".
That "rebound situation" won't happend at 8.200 level (because it would happened already), but on 5800 level YES- possible rebounce to 7,400 level then it should continue to go "deeper".
All of you holding Bitcoin or any other altcoin could possibly use situation for your benefit.
Cashout your position, USDT/USD only, wait for 5800 price level, buy high volatile coin (XRP/ XLM ), wait for BTC recovery at 7.400 level and then CASHOUT again, because in dropdown situation, entire market will make huge retracement, but not every coin will regain value that fast as XRP or XLM .
Dont listen to market makers, dont bury your money.
there is no healthy price at this price level.
People are already talking about 15.000 level or even more, which is totaly unrealistic from this point of view.
Even price 8.000 level seems so far away considering we wont see any at that price range.
Bitcoin seems very unstable, my opinion is it will go bellow 5,800 level (as it drops from this level in the moment of writting price 7269 level).
We should experience huge dips regardless price is 7269).
If this was healthy rebounce, price should hold few days over 7000 level, if not, it will collapse deeper than last one (deeper than 6000 level) and rebounce, but, if this price keep holding for one more day or two, the next 100% safe profit situation will be at 3.000 level, then rebuy, leverage XRP or XLM, wait for 4800 to 5000 level and cashout.
My opinion is that this was not healthy rebounce, but, if this price doesnt collapse that quick as it moves from 7200 level downwards, it will probably pass 5500 mark and continue to go downwards.
Dont buy bitcoin, wait for much bigger dips.
Your TA are realistic and always come through. Those who yielded to your last call, would not have gotten so beaten with this recent bloodbath. Thanks and bravo!
Amen for that.
Thank you very much Jerry.
Very kind of you mate.
Truly appreciate it.
What would you say now ?