In the case BTG successfully breakout (expect a daily candle close above 69 USD), we will go up to a tough resistance around 80. If BTG can break through this area, we can be confident to head for 139 USD.
If not, we should wait for a better chance to trade with BTG .
If you want to take the risk, you can enter now with a tight stop-loss under 53.
If you prefer to play safe, wait for the breakout then enter the trade.
P/s: I would like to take some risk so I will enter a small amount here :)
*Just my thought, mind your own trade*