- Tenkan 157,07 (same as daily Senkou B and Kijun!)
- Kijun and Senkou B support at 154,60
- Trend is still . Let's see if delivers a higher high.
- is , with key support moving higher to 157,00+ level.
- Heikin-Ashi shows correction was done yesterday at 156,85-157 key support. Candle + haDelta shows consolidation. continuation depends on haDelta/SMA3, which should confirm with a cross back above zero line.
- EWO is still positive
So far the trend is still up. The question is if the trend is limited on further gains? All time high is close at 160,50+, and important supports (averages) moving higher.
Important levels are: 157 and 154,60.
On Twitter I called for a swing short few days ago. That worked quick and really well. However based on the underlying trend and supports I closed my shorts in last two days at 157,40 average (open avg px was 158,75).
Despite the trend is up, I don't like holding a 10y German bond at such a low yield respectively. In the long run I prefer to sell on rallies.