- Heikin Ashi showed undecision yesterday, and sell signal confirmed today.
I am just thinking about the meaning of this price action:
1. Maybe market is not scared of this Greek story at all. Bund doesn't act as safe haven, no panic buying.
2. Maybe QE's possible effect on long bonds is still overpriced and/or long term expectations started to increase. (bond curve gets steeper)
3. Maybe market continues to price in longer term economic recovery in Europe in general.
4. However what is sure (not maybe) that German Bund (and I think bond markets in general) will be .