FX:CADCHF Canadian Dollar/Swiss Franc
Go short the CADCHF if it trades at 0.7380 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 0.7478 and exit the position for a profit at 0.7348 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this trade idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for big moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Comment: Protect your position for this trade idea by moving your stop loss to 0.7390.