- Key reversal candle off the daily channel resistance
- Sell stop @ 0.7512
- Set at 50% of the key reversal candle @ 0.7578
- Just before the daily channel support at 0.735 area
- Only 1 reversal candle, however based on previous action from the channel resistance, only 1 reversal candle to take it down. Hopefully is the same for this time:)
- Furious price action, bear bull battle before CHF and CAD news release.
- Good sign that candle close at a lower low.
- To hold on to trade and see how it plays out
- Strong bearish candle close below previous day low
- To hold on to trade and hopefully it will hit my TP
- Yesterday session closed a bullish reversal candle, which is more disturbing than my another CAD trade #CADJPY short - 20 October 2016
- Since this a reversal candle, so to reduce my exposure to CAD, i have move the SL of this trade to 0.7530 (15 pips above my entry - some breathing space above 0.75 round number resistance)
- Phew.... a bearish reversal candle close lower into 25 October's hammer
- Seems like the market will continue to go south thanks to yesterday bearish close
- To hold on to trade and hopefully it will hit my TP within this week
- Yesterday session closed a bearish candle and nearly validate the 25 October 2016 Bullish reversal candle
- After 4 trading days, the trade has reached 50% of its intended profit, with 60 pips potential to go.
- Nothing changes, to keep holding on to the trade, hopefully will reach my TP within this week
- Yesterday candle closed a doji and an inside candle within the 26 October 2016 candle
- 90 pips in bag with 60 pips in the hunt
- This trade seems hopefully with mild stall at the 24 October 2016 candle low
- SL moved to entry point and keep hold on to the trade.
- Hopefully today can hit my TP...
- Hooray!!! Target hit finally after 7 trading days
- Yesterday candle close a bearish marubozu
- Currently the price approaching the daily horizontal support and channel support, maybe this might provide an opportunity for long? Lets leave this for next time :)