1) Trade at your own risk
2) IMP: Do not rush or jump into the trade take your time and analyze.
3) Manage your risk properly, divide your lots into three with the idea of taking profit thrice.
4) That way even if we don't reach our target we will be able to secure some profit on the way.
5) Consider moving your sell loss at breakeven after 25+ pips in profit.
6) Don't risk more than 4% of your account in this or any trade.
Analysis and justification:
- Uptrend has been forming since a while
- Possibly Theory can be applied
- We will wait a see how does it react against key levels
- This is potentially a long term trade meaning risk is a little high so make sure your lots are small
- Now lets just see how does it
Like if you found the post helpful.
Comment if you would like to add something.
Follow me to keep yourself updated with my latest analysis :)
Twitter - @aishjesrani