1. Large selling that occurred first thing yesterday morning.
2. Nearing a crossover on the 1hr time frame.
3. Possible pattern forming on the 1hr time frame. Still a novice to identifying chart patterns so that may not be totally accurate.
Things against this short view that I see:
1. A slight positive divergence in the on 1hr time frame.
2. Price does not appear to be overextended.
3. Overall context for CHK as of now.
CHK is still in an overall context so this short idea is only for the short-term.
Things to note: I'm still a novice to and the trading world (>1 years experience), would only be paper trading this as I'm still learning.