There are five signs the price movement will go lower:
1. RSI/ (top indicator) has rolled over and is heading lower;
2. 5/34 (middle indicator) has rolled over and is heading lower, cross, and histogram of same is below zero line;
3. Phase energy (lower indicator) has three successive red bars heading lower;
4. Price is trading below the thick red conversion (usually a sell signal);
5. Lower indicator under chart is CHOP ZONE and this has turned negative.
In my opinion, a sell will most likely follow. Don.