Things to always look at on charts:
1) LOOK left (resistance) is a $62.50 or yellow square area
2) Is pattern made at this $62.50 resistance area? Yes
3) Look at (on chart) is price action at top (over bought) or resistance area? Yes
4) Also, go with market, not against it. Big institutions will run you over if you do this.
5) Keep your charts indicator free, as possible. I keep BB indicator & two EMA's 50 & 100 on my charts.
6) Look at you tube videos and read about , if you completely understand, then it will give you a solid foundation to trade from.
Good luck and will do other examples of REVERSAL patterns, for your knowledge.