Fxprotrader

Copper Potential Big Move Up

FX:COPPER   Copper
144 0 7
Price will soon test a key level. A divergence with MACD makes me believe that we might have a breakout above this level. In this case we should wait for a correction and go long. If price bounce at this key level and retrace, we should look for a breakout to the down and sell, following the trend.
Comment: Price has broken that level as we expected. We should now wait for a correction and buy the market
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out