- The corrective wave, which started with an upside break of the , takes a pause ard weekly Kijun Sen.
- Heikin Ashi candle together with haDelta signals some sideaway move ahead. Until haDelta is above zero line, we can not give very high chance for a resumption, but more likely we'll see some trading between Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen. In case haDelta/SMA3 breaks below zero and Price closes back below Tenkan Sen, it's gonna be more .
- setup itself has been turning to neutral from , woth Kumo shade over Price and with Chikou Span hitting Price candles 26 days back.
- Price made a break above Kumo, but 65,10-65,75 blocked the move finally. It can not be surprizing that after more than 11 % continous move up from the lows price action enters into correction. However from now we have to assume that the setup will persist, the correction is the second wave of a possible in progress, and we have to focus on buy signals at key support.
- Heikin Ashi signals further pull back is ahead in coming days. Candles are red with no upper wick, haDelta further down below SMA3 and zero line.
- The key support which should hold is the 62 - 62,50 area: Kijun Sen, future Senkou B and horizontal level. Set up your alerts below 63 and start watching Price action and Heikin Ashi reversal signals at the support zone!