without_worries
Short

Dash crash to $100?

KRAKEN:DASHUSD   DASH / USD
Okay crash might be a bit strong,.. nonetheless a strong pullback is suggested by several indicators. Most notably the bearish divergence between price and money flow / RSI . That's enough for me on its own. We also have an Elliot wave clear as day,
Hey fella
I think you 3rd wave subdivision may be off..I think it should be like this:

The final wave looks like it may have a bit more to go before a retrace to where you said...roughly. I'd have my money on the 0.5, which is $117
Reply
virtualmonkey virtualmonkey
The last price action looks 4 waveish to me
(this is the usdt chart as there is better data on it)
Reply
without_worries virtualmonkey
@virtualmonkey, could be could. As long as wave 4 does not enter wave 1 territory, I'm happy.
Reply
without_worries virtualmonkey
@virtualmonkey, Think I'll enter 40% at 0.5 and the remaining 60% of the buy at the 0.61 or $100, which will probably have some psychology value.
Reply
virtualmonkey without_worries
@without_worries, compare the DASH chart to what happened in BTC over the last few months. The charts look strikingly similar...we may be about to take off with DASH with a massive extension in the 5th.
We're still yet to hit this median

be careful of trading out
Reply
without_worries virtualmonkey
@virtualmonkey, I noticed on the last bull run nearly every alt needed confirmation at the 20 week / 150 moving average before going to the moon. I've already traded out at the $150 mark, happy with that.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out