Can DGB do another 90% drop? VERY possible.

POLONIEX:DGBUSD   DigiByte / US Dollar (calculated by TradingView)
We are riding too close to this support level , and if we crash through it there's nothing to hold it up anymore. That is a HUGE gap to fill.
I am not predicting this will happen, but for all you hodlers out there, DGB has not done anything this year except drop in USD and BTC . Now that everything is dropping it could tank even more, so buyers beware. This is still risky IMO .

Now there's also a chance we completely blow out of the water on this one since it still hasn't shown us any action this year. I still worry though, look at that nonexistent volume over the last many months. Up to you to decide.
Or this descending triangle is a continuation pattern of multi year consolidation and will break to the upside. It did happen before, could happen again. Fundamentals, DGB is a rock.
+1 Reply
jbutler7 sup3r_princ3
@sup3r_princ3, Thank you for the feedback. Time will tell, and rather quickly I believe. We are just too close to that support breaking, would be devastating and likely the end of DGB.
Very possible. Long term support on long term structures is way lower than current price. Might break hard like you said . Proceed with caution
+1 Reply
jbutler7 InJayWeTrust
@InJayWeTrust, Thank you for viewing and for your feedback!
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out