There was a good news announcement today issued by-DIOD:
"Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, analog and mixed-signal semiconductor markets, today introduced the AP3983 series of products. This family of primary-side power switchers enable power supply designers to handily achieve the high conversion efficiency needed to meet Energy Star Level 6 and EU CoC Tier 2 requirements. Operating up to 80kHz, the AP3983 series employs piecewise Pulse Frequency Modulation (p-PFM) in discontinuous conduction mode to regulate the primary-side voltage and current to better than +/-5% and provide an audible noise-free solution for chargers, ADSL adapters and home appliance power supplies."
I printed the announcement because I never know they are coming. What I do know is a positive chart pattern.
Please consider the positives in the chart of-DIOD.
1. Buy (green box).
2. CHOP line (below chart) sinking out of the shaded area, below 38.2, indicating a new TREND.
3. CHOP ZONE, below CHOP, is green, indicating up trend.
4. The , YOUR COMPASS, is feeding in the uptrend.
5. The (black) base line and (red) conversion line are both rising.
6. Prices are above both of these lines.
7. The three indicators on top are very strong.
My opinion, this stock is a strong buy. Good luck to you. Don.