I do not usually have a position during but this stock slapped me in the face twice and I think having a put on it will be a safe trade. Possible upward movement is their recent high of 28 dollars and downward movement could result in a price of 17-19 dollars.
Personally I would take profit tomorrow if price gets pushed up in anticipation for earnings. Then grab a long call at a later date
Bearish view: we are at a new high and the top of the trendline that has been made the past month. An adjustment is likely to come the next day or so. With the jam up right before the closing bell, we could see this tomorrow lasting till a price point where buyers enter.
Bullish view: we are in uncharted territory and what is keeping us from going higher? The ceo showed that corona virus did not hurt the business badly and with sports coming back into view why sell now?
I would just be careful if I was you. Maybe wait for exhaustion to come or a bearish signal. Then take profit when it reaches a comfortable pullback.
The original post was a gamble on Earnings and it did not pan out well. The company is a recent IPO and there is a lot of uncharted territory. Trendlines and previous price support/ resistance will be your best friends for predicting pullbacks.