1. Trading is difficult and trading is involved with risk. if some people has no idea what is risk and just copy the trade without knowing how much risk he is going to have, it is very dangerous.
2. Trading logic is more important than trading signal, a signal may let you win one time but if you understand the trading logic, u can find as many good quality trades as you can and you can benefit for whole life.
3. The result of one trade could be profit or loss: it is important for traders to understand in the trading world, winning ratio or accuracy is not the most important thing, people get frustrated if they saw a loss trade, people get over confident if they have a winning trade. For Me, I only have 4 trading result: Big Win, Small Win, Break Even and Small Loss. Question: where does the BIG LOSS go? Yes, I stopped them out when they are small before they burn my account. I don't care whether a particular trade is winning or loosing, because I know as long as I stay in the market, by just looking at the only 4 results , I know I won't be lossing money in the long run. But Novice Trader dont understand, one winning trade they feel they are in the heaven, then one losing trade they feel they are in the hell. There is nothing a signal could tell you, stay calm, dont be panic, move to the next winning trade, but a good mentor can.
4. All my tradingview Ideas are records of my trading logic and my trading plan, you will know what kind of result you will achieve after you learn from me. I will make sure whatever I know in the trading wolrd, you will get them. By doing this, I am training a group of pro-traders rather than giving signal. Think about this: what if some day I am sick? what is some day I am on vocation? what if some day I am retired? who should you rely on in terms of trading? another author? another signal provider? My answer is: Rely on yourself! You know the best of yourself, your weakness, your strength, your time contribution, your mentality. and most importantly, that is your own account! Be responsible for your account and Be professional enough to Set your own trading plan. if you have this "Edge" in trading, no one can steal it from you.
Again, Thanks for everyone who follow me and support me, I am always here to educate, to teach, to train and to improve your life by transforming you from a retail trader to pro-trader. For more information, please visit my website or my FB group. you can pm me as well.
QQ Group: 609224828
I think you and few other traders on tradingview is doing a wonderful thing by sharing your knowledge and i thank you all for that. you on my top 3 trades on here to ask for opinion on anything im not sure about.
Hope you having a good weekend
And a big thank you for this wake up call for many, who just visit TradingView for "Signals" and not to learn.
Could you recommend any learning resources? I know the basics. Need intermediate stuff. I would've loved to, but can't afford your course.
Small position of trading and good risk/reward. I come from Marseille in France and practice VTT is also good for health not only computer with trading. Jack is a pro and he wants "trading for a leaving" (Elder is also a great teacher, i recommend Elder's book also...it is the title of one of Elder's book). Do you want "trading for a leaving" or just "trading for fun" ? That is the true question ! If you want the first option, make sure that you have the mentality because trading is mostly psychology. We could write a lot on that but we have only one life .... The most captivating in trading for me is learning crowd behavior, if not i prefer make my bicycle ! A "Special Hello" to Jack. Trade with care like Anil says. Bye Bye nexpert
i kindly have one request from you please teach us a good tip like the text above which help to be trader and make our own trade.
thank a lot and happy trading :D
2. Whether do I have the capability to provide signals is not judged by you and I don't have the need to prove to you. Never mind, go check my recent 7 day's result : http://harmonicasia.com/testimonial/ . If a trader who can turn an account from 2000 to 12000 within 7 days is considered incapable, well, i got nothing to say then. It is not I can't but I just choose not to provide signals and the reason is written in the article clearly.
3. Do you know what is a trading view and what is a signal? Signal won't explain the logic behind, and that makes tradingview a great place for people to learn from each other. they are not the same at all.
4. I have no objection for you to follow other company's signal, Please go ahead and stop wasting your time here. Thank you. Good Luck.
i already trade in demo version and anytime i want to open a real account i hesitate to do that because i get nervous when i see people using harmonic patterns or gann or any complicated trading methods.
i want to ask you as a pro trader, is it necessary to know all of these stuff or at least had been trying them in demo version to get into real account trading?
if it's a yes which books or material you recommend me to study?- since i'm from iran i can't have acces to majority of good materials despite my eager for learning-
thanks a lot for all of your great ideas :)