mitchellneale
Short

US Dollar Index Log Scale at peak of trendline

INDEX:DXY   U.S. Dollar Index
62 8 5
altcoinbonanza
2 years ago
Beautiful. Do you think we are finally seeing a reversal here? Could we be on the decline and could this be the signal that all the Gold/Silver Bugs and Bitcoin investors are looking for?
Reply
mitchellneale altcoinbonanza
2 years ago
Not a bitcoin fan because it can be replicated so many times. Gold and Silver could be at or near a bottom either now or within two months.
Reply
altcoinbonanza mitchellneale
2 years ago
I mean this looks pretty compelling here. This could be the weakness that I have been researching on the Dollar. I believe once the Dollar starts to weaken it will be a clear sign of a shifting in the way investors look at the fiat and how other assets could replace its position. I am a Gold, Silver and Bitcoin investor by the way. Digital currency will be a huge player in the future. Guaranteed. Thanks
Reply
kenzboard altcoinbonanza
2 years ago
perhaps a peak of the DXY could correspond with a bottom of BTC...?
Reply
mitchellneale kenzboard
2 years ago
I am not a fan of bitcoin due to fraud/technical and replication risk.
Reply
altcoinbonanza mitchellneale
2 years ago
Yes, you are correct partially. There are over 514 digital currencies that have come out since Bitcoin made its debut back in 2009. But only a few will survive because not all will deliver true digital worth to the financial sector and people. Out of all the digital currencies that currently exist maybe 95% will die off and become distant memories and the other 5% will flourish and become the innovators and power houses for the new digital currency age.
Reply
altcoinbonanza altcoinbonanza
2 years ago
check out www.coinmarketcap.com
Reply
altcoinbonanza kenzboard
2 years ago
I think this could be plausible. I see the dollar as a safe haven for many investors right now but take this haven away and what are you left with, hard assets, and digital assets. After the paradigm is shifted from fiat based havens like the dollar then digital currencies will have a substantial opportunity with investment money flowing through it like a tsunami.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out