OK, let's say if I had to chose, I'd rather sell the USD here. If I were a bull, I'd reduce quite some of my longs, if I were more , or thinking as a swing trader, I'd probably open small short.
- setup is absolutely neutral: everything is located in the Kumo cloud (price, Tenkan, Kijun, and even Chikou is in the past Kumo).
- Forward Kumo is though: Senkou A is below Senkou B. Senkou B and Kijun marks the strong support at 96,20+. Below that we aso have 100WMA as a serious at 95,68
- Heikin-Ashi is counter , but haDelta started to show decreasing momentum. We may still see few more weeks of action within the Kumo.
- EWO is
- Price retested 100WMA, Kumo, and shorter term . setup is neutral. Kumo is quite thick. This is a serious ahead of Bulls, who may get tired here at 95,30-96 after such a strong pull back.
- Heikin-Ashi was continous since the 93 reversal, but we may see start of consolidation soon.
- EWO is slightly .
- ATR ( ) is very low!
- Bulls will likely get cautious here, but I think bears will not (should not) really attack until Price is above Kijun Sen (93,71 now)
What is true for most of the markets recently, I think may be true for DXY too: chop-chop range trading from now.